This Health and Wellbeing course at is designed for professionals wishing to enhance their careers in health and wellbeing. You'll study around your own schedule, and prepare yourself either for doctoral studies, or for a more specialist or senior research related roles in healthcare.
This Health and Wellbeing course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- senior positions within health and wellbeing
- doctoral study
- leadership roles within health and wellbeing
- Foundations Of Research
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Retrieving And Synthesising Evidence
- Quantitative Research Methods
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences View 479 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- A degree (typically a 1st or 2:1 honours) in a subject related to Health and Wellbeing - e.g. Nursing, Radiotherapy and Oncology, Sport and Exercise Technology.
- Applicants with a 2:2 honours first degree will be considered on the basis of documented evidence of recent innovative practice, practice leadership, service development, research projects and/or publications. Such evidence must be clearly described in any application.
International3303 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National3303 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.