On this Supportive Palliative and End of Life Care course from Sheffield Hallam University, you'll study flexibly around your existing commitments in practice, and apply your knowledge to your role. You'll work collaboratively in researching management strategies for end-of-life care, while studying independently towards a deeper understanding of care.
- We support and develop your potential to progress your career, either in your current organisation or with a new employer.
- With our advice, you can pursue areas of specialist interest and take modules relevant to your future career.
- Collaborative Working In Symptom Management
- End Of Life Decision Making
- Loss, Grief And Bereavement
- Researching For Practice (Distance Learning)
- Advanced Communication In Supportive Care
- Evaluating Service Improvement
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNursing Midwifery View 51 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
- Normally, applicants will hold a first degree or professional qualification which is recognised in the UK in a related health care subject. Examples of a first degree in a relevant subject include Nursing, Therapeutic Radiography or Physiotherapy etc.
- Equivalent, international academic and/or professional qualifications will be accepted. Applicants will be considered on other relevant evidence which may include for example documented evidence of recent CPD activity, innovative practice, practice leadership, service development, research projects and/or publications.
International2915 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8745 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National2915 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8745 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.