- Complete your learning at a time and place that suits your own personal and employment circumstances
- Demonstrate competence in clinical reporting in the clinical area(s) required for your role
- Develop your skills towards the four pillars of advanced clinical practice; expert practice, leadership, education, and research
- Evidence the professional attributes and activities which can be used in support of your accreditation and employment as an advanced clinical practitioner
This Advanced Clinical Practice Image Interpretation course, offered by Sheffield Hallam University, is designed for those wishing to pursue a career as an Advanced Clinical Practitioner in Clinical Reporting. It will help you to develop your theoretical knowledge and competence as an expert practitioner to demonstrate the ability to provide clinical diagnostic imaging reports in the clinical area(s) required within your role.
Whilst predominantly focussed around image interpretation, in addition you will develop further skills and attributes required to be an advanced clinical practitioner including leadership, education, and service development and research.
The academic delivery is facilitated through distance learning (DL), and supported by clinical support and mentorship in your place of work.
This course is designed to enhance your current practice and role towards becoming an Advanced Clinical Practitioner undertaking clinical reporting.
It is designed to follow the Multi-professional Framework for Advanced Clinical Practice and professional guidelines for Clinical Reporting from the College of Radiographers and Royal College of Radiologists.
It can be used to help evidence the professional attributes and activities required in support of your accreditation and employment as an advanced clinical practitioner and potentially lead toward further education and development into PhD study, Consultant practice, or academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Awareness Of Error In Diagnostic Imaging
- Contemporary Issues In Advancing Practice
- Chest Radiographic Image Interpretation
- Ct Head Image Interpretation
- Musculoskeletal Radiographic Image Interpretation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 319 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Normally, applicants will hold a first degree (or equivalent professional qualification) which is recognised in the UK in a related health care subject, for example BSc(Hons) Diagnostic Radiography or Diploma of the College of Radiographers (DCR).
International8240 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8240 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA8240 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8240 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.