About this Degree
Many graduates of the Master of Music degree in Performance, Choral Conducting Emphasis from California State University Fullerton have gone on to fulltime positions at community colleges throughout the United States and on to doctoral programs at some of the finest music schools in America.
In our graduate program, you can further your study by working closely with leading performance and academic faculty in an environment that emphasizes personal attention.
Graduate Study in Music
Seminar in Music of the Renaissance
Seminar in Music of the Romantic Period
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music Performance View 1060 other Masters in Music in United States
- Applicant must submit a DVD of a recent rehearsal. (Please limit time to 10-20 of unedited material.)
- Candidate will have a short interview
- An aspect of musical style, performance practice, or interpretation of the audition piece.
- A body of literature by a particular composer, and its significance.
- The conductor’s preparation for rehearsal and performance.
- A significant aspect of choral pedagogy.
International15457 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15457 USD per year during 12 months.
National10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10764 USD per year during 12 months.
- If you are not a resident of California, you must add $396.00 per units enrolled to your registration and tuition fees in addition
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.