- Complete your learning at a time and place that suits your own circumstances.
- Enhance your skills and employability in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Select elective modules to help focus your learning around your own role.
- Develop your theoretical knowledge of image interpretation to improve your practice.
How you learn
You can study individual modules from this course and gain academic credit towards a qualification. Visit our continuing professional development website for more information.
Learning for this course is based on distance learning. A series of formative assessments facilitate learning, and allows for the identification of learning needs.
Whilst predominantly focussed around radiographic image interpretation, the course also allows you to develop your understanding of a range of imaging modalities and enhance your skills in areas such as research, leadership, and education.
You learn through:
- online presentations and live collaborative
- case studies
- e-tivities online resources and textbooks
This Enhanced Diagnostic Imaging Practice course from Sheffield Hallam University enhances your existing career in:
- diagnostic imaging
- teaching and academia
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Abdominal Imaging
- Awareness Of Error In Diagnostic Imaging
- Fundamentals Of Chest Radiographic Image Interpretation
- Fundamentals Of Musculoskeletal Radiographic Image Interpretation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesPublic Health View 183 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
All applications are assessed individually but normally require:
- A relevant healthcare degree level qualification, or equivalent, recognised in the UK.
- You must be a recognised and approved health professional in your own country, registered to practice professionally.
- Have experience of using diagnostic imaging in your current role.
- If applying straight from your first degree, a 1st or 2.1 honours classification.
- You must satisfy the admissions team of your ability to complete the course.
International2746 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8240 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA2746 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8240 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.