About this Degree
The Art, Exhibition Design Concentration program at California State University Fullerton offers the following areas of concentration: art history; ceramics; crafts (including wood, jewelry/metalsmithing); creative photography; drawing and painting (including printmaking); exhibition design; glass; graphic design; illustration; and sculpture.
The study plan requires approval by the student’s graduate committee, 15 units must be 500-level courses. The plan must be completed with “C” (2.0) or better, a “B” (3.0) average, and “B” (3.0) or better in all courses in the area of concentration.
- Seminar on the Content and Method of Art History
- Seminar on Selected Topics in Art History
- Graduate Seminar in Major Field
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Graphic Design View 642 other Masters in Design in United States
- Baccalaureate degree in art with the same concentration as the graduate degree objective from an accredited institution, or 24 upper-division units in art, 12 of which must be in the concentration completed with a “B” (3.0) or better in all courses.
- pass the semianual comprehensive portfolio review. The comprehensive portfolio review is an evaluation of the candidate by a committee comprising faculty teaching in the area of concentration. The committee reviews the student’s creative work, statement of purpose, academic and other relevant qualifications. Procedures, dates and appointment times are available through the Art Department Graduate Office
- form a graduate committee
- develop an approved study plan
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.