About this Degree
The Art, Ceramics Concentration program at California State University Fullerton offers the following areas of concentration: art history; ceramics; crafts (including wood, jewelry/metalsmithing); creative photography; drawing and painting (including printmaking); exhibition design; glass; graphic design; illustration; and sculpture.
The study plan requires approval by the student’s graduate committee, 15 units must be 500-level courses. The plan must be completed with “C” (2.0) or better, a “B” (3.0) average, and “B” (3.0) or better in all courses in the area of concentration.
Courses include :
- Seminar on the Content and Method of Art History
- Seminar on Selected Topics in Art History
- Graduate Seminar in Major Field
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Art History View 458 other Masters in Art History in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at California State University Fullerton and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Baccalaureate degree in art with the same concentration as the graduate degree objective from an accredited institution, or 24 upper-division units in art, 12 of which must be in the concentration completed with a “B” (3.0) or better in all courses.
- pass the semianual comprehensive portfolio review. The comprehensive portfolio review is an evaluation of the candidate by a committee comprising faculty teaching in the area of concentration. The committee reviews the student’s creative work, statement of purpose, academic and other relevant qualifications. Procedures, dates and appointment times are available through the Art Department Graduate Office
- form a graduate committee
- develop an approved study plan
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.