You’ll take two graduate-level courses in your senior year and then complete your graduate studies in a fifth year – saving both time and tuition.Whether you see yourself writing catchy ad slogans for billboards or TV commercials or pursuing a PhD and teaching in the field, a master’s degree will put you on the fast track to your career. Graduate communication students at Suffolk can specialize in Integrated Marketing Communication or Public Relations and Advertising.
- Introduction to Advertising, Public Relations, and Social Media
- Professional Development
- Professional Communication
- Communication Research Statistics
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 564 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Goal statement (essay)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
International30576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15288 USD per semester and a duration of 60 months.
National30576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15288 USD per semester and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.