The Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters Program at Doane University - DoaneX will introduce you to leadership frameworks and prepare you to manage the complex issues in public health, healthcare systems, and related industries.
You will learn the skills required to prevent and address human disease through the use of lifestyle medicine and population-based healthcare delivery models that engage the individual, community and the larger society.
You will also examine how an emphasis on the value of services rendered in clinical care and public health practices, as opposed to volume, is the desired goal of healthcare delivery.
This program will provide learners with the knowledge required to analyze and stratify populations as well as analyze and implement lifestyle medicine based solutions at the individual, group and population levels. Learners will also earn a solid foundational understanding of how the U.S. healthcare system operates and how to navigate it.
Any health professional looking to show employers a distinctive skill set and credential will find value in this program.
This CLME MicroMasters program signals to prospective employers:
- You have attained a high level of management education
- You have core competencies in key leadership areas
- You have superior communication skills
Upon successful completion, this graduate-level, credit-eligible program will also allow the learner the opportunity to apply 9 credit hours towards the Doane University online MBA program.
- The Healthcare Industries’ need for Healthcare Administrators has an average yearly growth of 17% and career opportunities for highly trained Healthcare Administrators continue to rise.
- Career opportunities in healthcare for advancement as CEOs, directors, managers, public health and healthcare industry leaders.
- Medical and Health Service Managers median salary in 2016 was $94,540
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What You'll Learn:
- Assess how to lead healthcare organizations in a complex and changing system.
- Develop in others the knowledge and skills needed to devise programs to prevent and manage chronic disease using population based healthcare delivery interventions that engage the individual and the community.
- Evaluate the value of new healthcare delivery systems and interventions on the basis of quality, safety, efficiency and cost effectiveness using accumulated data.
- Evaluate health policy as it applies to industry economics, needs demands and quality of care.
- Apply advocacy skills including quality of care, patients-rights, cultural competency and preventative care.
- Demonstrate an understanding of healthcare system providers, financing, consumerism, past and future trends and regulatory and legal framework.
- Apply leadership frameworks, skills and functions of management in planning, organizing leadership and systems control.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine Health Sciences View 1126 other programmes in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1341 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1341 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
National1341 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1341 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.