The Departments of Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering and Mechanical Engineering offer an M.S. degree in Human-Robot Interaction (HRI). Students in each department share a set of five required core courses, but other requirements vary.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please check the programme`s website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 305 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Application Fee - The application fee of $75 is payable through the online application by credit card or e-check (drawn on a US bank).
- Academic Records - Applicants will be required to upload a copy of transcripts received from each college or university attended where credit was earned toward an undergraduate, graduate or professional degree.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement - Please limit your personal statement to a maximum of five pages.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Additional Requirements - Some degree programs require additional documents such as a writing sample, supplemental essay, or portfolio.
International51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National51288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51288 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.