Why study MSc Cancer & Clinical Oncology at Queen Mary?
Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry is comprised of two world renowned teaching hospitals, St Bartholomew’s and The Royal London, which have made, and continue to make, an outstanding contribution to modern medicine. Barts Cancer Institute (BCI) is recognised as a Cancer Research-UK Centre of Excellence.
- Cancer and Clinical Oncology offered at Queen Mary University of London is available via distance learning as well as classroom teaching
- You will be taught by leading experts in the field
- This programme provides comprehensive training in research methods
- Study and contribute to the latest developments in curing cancer, such as novel drugs and gene therapy
You will have the opportunity to undertake a three-month dissertation under the supervision of one of our research experts, this may involve setting up a “mock” clinical trial to gain experience of the real world of clinical research and drug development in the cancer setting
- Cancer Biology
- Cancer Pharmacology
- Pathology of Cancer
- Ablative Therapies
- Cancer Prevention and Screening
- Drug Development
- Genomic Approaches to Human Diseases
- Paediatric and Adolescent Oncology
- Site Specific Tumour Treatment
- Research Methods
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1247 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Completed application form
- Degree transcripts. Please provide a transcript of your degree(s). If you have not yet completed your degree please provide a transcript of your results achieved to date
- Please provide the contact details of two referees on your application, at least one reference must be from an academic referee who is in a position to comment on the standard of your academic work and suitability for postgraduate level study. Where appropriate, a second referee can provide comment on your professional experience.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume
- Statement of purpose
- IELTS/TOEFL certificate (if applicable)
International22600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9800 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Tuition fees for Home and EU students: Part time DL £4,900
- Tuition fees for International students: Part time DL £11,300
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.