What you'll study
You will gain a thorough training in aesthetic medicine, with a particular focus on non-operative techniques. You will critically discuss the challenges associated with assessing risk in patients. At the end of your studies, you will have a detailed knowledge of the application of consent and ethical practice in aesthetic medicine, and of key laser and injectables techniques. You will also gain insight into the regulatory environment.
We have a large number of specialists teaching on the course, and many are world leaders in their fields. These include academics from other institutions, clinicians, and specialists from the medical industry.
Through interactive webinars and online lectures, videos and literature, you will gain confidence in a number of skills including evaluation and self-appraisal, and autonomy in the planning and management of learning. You also have the chance to put your learning to the test via optional simulation training. The Aesthetic Medicine Online MSc is offered at Queen Mary University of London.
You will develop comprehensive knowledge of the field of aesthetic medicine. Many of our graduates go on to prestigious positions in aesthetic medicine.
- Cutaneous Physiology, Healing, Scarring and Ageing
- Hair Biology and Hair Treatment
- Non-invasive Techniques
- Laser and Camouflage Techniques
- Medicolegal Practice and Patient Psychology
- Advanced Techniques and Combined Treatments
- Regenerative and Cell-based Applications
- Dissertation MSc Aesthetic Medicine
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 10 other Masters in Complementary & Alternative Medicine in United Kingdom
- A medical or dental degree (MBBS/MBcHB, MD, BDS) recognised by Queen Mary University of London or a Nursing degree (diploma not accepted)
- Nursing applicants must also be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council and have a minimum of four years working experience.
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.