What you'll study
Broaden your clinical practice with specialist knowledge of aesthetic medicine. This is the first course of its kind, designed specifically for practising clinicians to expand their career into aesthetic medicine. You will gain clinical knowledge, practical skills and critical awareness of non-surgical procedures through invaluable online seminars, literature and lecturers. You will also cover:
- Assessing risk in patients
- Procedures and policies related to complications of non-surgical treatments
- Laser and camouflage techniques, cosmeceuticals, and cell-based applications
- Cutaneous physiology
- Healing, scarring and ageing
If you successfully complete this Aesthetic Medicine Online PGDip at Queen Mary University of London, you may be eligible for progression onto our MSc in Aesthetic Medicine.
- Eight compulsory taught modules
- End-of-year Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- Cutaneous Physiology, Healing, Scarring and Ageing
- Hair Biology and Hair Treatment
- Non-invasive Techniques
- Laser and Camouflage Techniques
- Medicolegal Practice and Patient Psychology
- Advanced Techniques and Combined Treatments
- Regenerative and Cell-based Applications
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 248 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
- A medical or dental degree (MBBS/MBcHB, MD, BDS) recognised by Queen Mary University of London or a Nursing degree (diploma not accepted).
- Nursing applicants must also be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council and have a minimum of four years working experience.
International8400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 GBP per year during 18 months.
National5750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5750 GBP per year during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.