The MSc in Psychology (Conversion) offered by the University of Bolton is ideaIf you’re looking to pursue a psychology-related career or further professional training in Psychology.
The programme modules cover specific areas of psychology equivalent to those in the British Psychological Society‘s qualification exam and will give you an opportunity to achieve a firm grounding in psychological theories, approaches and research methods.
While most of your modules will be at Master’s level, you can expect to study in classes alongside our undergraduate students. Learning alongside our undergraduates offers you the opportunity to share a wider variety of opinions and experiences, helping to broaden your view of psychology. Separate Master’s-level tutorials are also offered to support your achievement of postgraduate academic and critique skills.
Psychology courses at Bolton benefit from excellent facilities and committed, enthusiastic staff – many of whom are involved in leading research that will support your studies.
Students at Psychology (Conversion) from the University of Bolton will:
- enjoy support from approachable staff with a diverse range of research interests.
- benefit from innovative methods of teaching and assessment.
- learn how to apply advanced critical analysis and evidence-based reasoning to current research and methodology.
- develop transferable skills as they prepare for postgraduate employment or training.
- Advanced Social and Critical Psychology
- Advanced Biopsychology
- Advanced Cognitive Psychology
- Advanced Personality and Developmental Psychology
- Psychological and Social Research: Review, Evaluation and Design
- MSc Conversion Research Methods
- MSc Psychology (Conversion) Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Clinical Psychology View 326 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
- Normally, you should have at least an Upper Second Class Honours degree (2.1) in a relevant subject; for instance, social science or science.
- If you don’t meet the entry requirements listed above, but you can offer alternative evidence of your capacity to succeed on this course, your application will still be considered.
- You’ll be required to attend an interview and/or provide a portfolio of work.
International12950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7020 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7020 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bolton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.