The MSc in Systems Engineering (Electronic) And Engineering Management offered by the University of Bolton is a great opportunity for you to develop a unique blend of practical engineering and management-orientated learning. You'll further specialise your systems engineering knowledge and skills, and completing this course successfully should make you highly employable in a range of sectors and settings.
The Systems Engineering (Electronic) And Engineering Management course meets professional institution standards in the UK and Europe, and addresses a range of contemporary issues in engineering and engineering management. If you’re looking to take a systems-based approach to engineering management, this course is could be ideal.
Students at Systems Engineering (Electronic) And Engineering Management offered by the University of Bolton will:
- develop a systematic knowledge and understanding of how advanced engineering concepts and design methodologies apply in the design of electronics-based equipment.
- develop a mastery of digital signal processing for use in control applications.
- explore advanced artificial intelligence techniques used in the design and control of automated machinery.
- learn about the commercial side of project management, including contract negotiation, stakeholder management, quotations, procurement and a range of other financial and legal matters.
- Intelligent Systems
- Signal Processing
- Technical Publications and Presentations
- Advanced Control Technology
- Microprocessor Based Systems
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electrical Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 264 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
- Normally, you should have at least a Lower Second Class Honours degree (2.2) in an engineering-related subject, and appropriate work experience.
- Your application will also be considered if you have alternative equivalent qualifications with extensive relevant work experience.
- We welcome your application if you hold a degree awarded by an overseas institution. The University will assess the equivalence of your qualifications.
International4317 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4317 GBP per year during 18 months.
National2340 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2340 GBP per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Bolton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.