At the University of Bolton we pride ourselves in delivering higher level qualifications that are designed in consultation with the private sector, helping this MBA course benefit from truly international recognition amongst employers. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Retail Management is a full-time career development programme for those with previous management experience, designed specifically to prepare you for a career in retail management. It focuses on developing the strategic thinking skills needed in today’s global retail economy.
We’ll guide you to develop vital skills and knowledge of different retail organisations, their management and supply chains, and help you explore creative and systematic approaches to understanding business issues. We’ll also support you to develop the knowledge needed to improve business and management practice, in addition to encouraging you to build your intellectual capabilities in research, critique and synthesis.
This combination of academic and professional skills will help give you the tools to work with self-direction and originality, and to contribute to business and society at large. Overall, we offer opportunities and support for you to develop the sought-after analytical and critical competencies that prestigious employers in today’s global economy value so highly.
- This MBA qualification is designed to prepare you for a wide range of retail occupations – the skills and knowledge gained by graduates of this course are intentionally focussed on those highly prized by employers.
- You’ll have opportunities to engage directly with local and regional organisations, many with an internationally significant presence.
- Teaching and supervision is delivered by a dedicated team of experienced and well-qualified staff drawn from business and academia.
- This MBA course offers you the chance to join a well-established postgraduate community and study alongside fellow professionals aiming for a senior career in management.
- You’ll also have opportunities to work with our experienced academics to undertake your own research and develop your own areas of expertise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management and Decision Making
- Research Methods
- Retail in the Digital World
- Research and Study Skills
- Omni-Channel Retailing Strategies
- Procurement and Operations Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Retail Management View 1349 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You should have both of the following: significant work experience in a business or management capacity; and a UK Honours degree/postgraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- We’ll consider your application if you don’t possess the above qualifications but have substantial managerial experience.
International13950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13950 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.