Whatever sector you currently work in, this Master of Business Administration offered by the University of Bolton is a full-time career development programme designed to help you develop the strategic thinking skills needed in today’s global economy.
The Master Of Business Administration course covers vital skills and knowledge that can be applied in almost any organisation, such as developing awareness of management and leadership practices, developing creative and systematic approaches to underlying business issues, and understanding how business and management practices can be improved.
Over the course of one year, the programme seeks to cultivate key intellectual capabilities of research, critique, synthesis and innovation, culminating in a Master’s level dissertation.
We aim to optimise learning by employing a variety of teaching methods, including lectures, workshops, group tutorials, individual tuition and guest speakers. By tutoring you in strategic thinking skills, the course will give you the opportunity to develop the sought-after analytical and critical competencies that prestigious employers in today’s global economy value so highly.
- This MBA course offers you the chance to join a well-established postgraduate community and study alongside fellow professionals aiming for a senior career in management.
- Teaching and supervision is delivered by a dedicated team of experienced and well-qualified staff drawn from business and academia.
- The University’s excellent libraries, 24/7 IT facilities, WiFi and learning areas are freely available for your use.
- You’ll be given access to a research and study skills module which will assist in your studies.
- You’ll have opportunities to work with experienced academics to undertake your own research and develop your own areas of expertise.
- We offer opportunities for you to engage directly with local and regional organisations, many with internationally significant presence, as part of the learning process.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Management
- Financial Management and Decision Making
- Sales Management and Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Human Resource Management
- Research Methods
- Research and Study Skills
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You should have both of the following: significant work experience in a business or management capacity; and a UK Honours degree/postgraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- We’ll consider your application if you don’t possess the above qualifications but have substantial managerial experience.
- You may be required to attend an interview and/or provide a portfolio of work.
- When applying you must include a reference from your current employer. The reference should clearly state how long you have been employed by them and give a breakdown of your job content and roles and responsibilities.
- Your application form will need to be accompanied by a reflective overview of the managerial responsibilities you have undertaken to date.
International13950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13950 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.