This Master of Commerce with a Specialisation in Business Management and Organisations at Macquarie University provides an insight into the field of management and organisational studies.
- Provides theoretical knowledge and relevant practical applications via best practice cases.
- Develops skills necessary to plan, organise and lead organisational members.
- Offers research skills and a research project and students will complete a capstone unit.
- Business analyst firms
- Financial institutions
- Government organisations
- Large and small businesses
- Marketing and PR firms
- Management consultancy firms
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Work, Organisation and Management
- Principles of Accounting
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Intermediate Managerial Accounting
- Company Law
- Principles of Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- International - We recommend applying early for your course to ensure you have adequate time to arrange your student visa.
- 2 years - 160
- 1,5 years - 120
- 1 year - 80
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Commerce International Business View 289 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 083782M
To apply for an undergraduate program, international students will need to have completed one or more of the following academic qualifications:
- A recognised senior secondary school qualification or university entrance examination, such as the New South Wales Higher School Certificate (NSW HSC) or other equivalent Australian or overseas high school qualification
- A recognised university Foundation course
- A recognised 2 or 3-year Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree
- At least one year of a university degree from a recognised institution
- 2 years relevant work experience working in a business including experience in the financial and/or administrative aspects of a business or businesses.
International39200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39200 AUD per year during 12 months.
National30800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30800 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.