You will complete advanced units that address the material in the ACCA. The Master of Accounting with a Specialisation in ACCA Program at Macquarie University has a strong focus on communicative competence, as well as technical skills.
- You'll be provided with extensive and detailed academic support to complete the ACCA international professional accounting qualification.
- You'll have opportunities to engage with the business community and ACCA qualified professionals many of whom contribute to the course's learning materials.
- You'll have opportunities to develop your research skills while undertaking a research project as well as a capstone unit.
- This course is available on campus during the day or evening, online, or through a combination of both, which means you can continue to work full-time while studying.
- If you hold a Bachelor's degree in any field (other than a Bachelor with an Accounting major), you'll find this course ideal if you wish to earn a widely recognised and reputable Postgraduate qualification in accounting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Accounting
- Company Law
- Economic Analysis
- Principles of Finance
- Contemporary Accounting Practice
- Managerial Accounting
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- International - We recommend applying early for your course to ensure you have adequate time to arrange your student visa.
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 14 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 099183C
- Australian level 7 bachelor's qualification or recognised equivalent
To apply for an undergraduate program, international students will need to have completed one or more of the following academic qualifications:
- A recognised senior secondary school qualification or university entrance examination, such as the New South Wales Higher School Certificate (NSW HSC) or other equivalent Australian or overseas high school qualification
- A recognised university Foundation course
- A recognised 2 or 3-year Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree
- At least one year of a university degree from a recognised institution
International39200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39200 AUD per year during 18 months.
National29200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29200 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.