Taught entirely in English, the course offers a hands-on approach, while at the same time providing you with the theoretical foundations you need to practise public relations at a managerial level.
You’ll obtain a MSc in Strategic Communication and Public Relations (Joint Degree PFU Barcelona) degree from the University of Stirling and Pompeu Fabra University.
You spend Semester 1 at the University of Stirling, and then move to Pompeu Fabra University for Semester 2. You may then decide if you would like to have your dissertation supervised by staff at Stirling or Pompeu Fabra.
The Strategic Communication and Public Relations programme prepares you for an international careers in public relations, strategic communication or related areas in consultancies, private sector companies (in-house positions), NGOs and international organisations, including the EU and the UN.
Graduates typically occupy positions such as:
- Communications Officer/Manager
- Public Relations Officer/Manager
- Press Officer
- Social Media Officer/Manager
- Internal Communications Officer/Manager
- Corporate Affairs Officer/Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Relations and Public Communications Theories
- Media Relations and Production
- Research for Dissertation/Research Design
- Strategic Public Relations Planning
- Research and Evaluation for Practice
- Public Affairs and Advocacy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication Public Relations View 208 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a second class honours degree (2.1 preferred) or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Applicants without these formal qualifications but with significant appropriate/relevant work/life experience are encouraged to apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18645 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18645 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.