Typical career routes for our graduates include working as: biotechnologist, microbiologist, biochemist, geneticist, biologist, laboratory analyst, laboratory technician, quality assurance specialist, specialist for drug registration in industrial research centers that use biotechnology processes, in research, control and diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical firms, plant breeding stations, institutes for public economics, environmental protection agencies and departments of natural resources management, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 3-month paid internships for at least 35% of graduates (with salary up to the national average level and additional accommodation payment) enable a smooth entry into labor market
- opportunity to participate in biotechnology company visits
- professional practices in industrial companies, laboratories, research institutions or others (offer available at the KUL’s Careers Centre) – according to own predispositions, interests and labor market needs
- wide range of practices and study visits at modern specialized laboratories of the Interdisciplinary Centre for Scientific Research of the Catholic University of Lublin
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BA diploma in Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology, Environmental engineering, Environmental protection.
- A document confirming your English proficiency at level B2.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.