The Civil Engineering (Structural Engineer) from University of Pécs is based on the Faculty’s research of structural science and aims to provide practical and theoretical training in structural engineering. The course content focuses on developing experimental technique skills and computer usage and reflects current trends in structural analysis and design.
The training covers research methods for engineers, construction project management, numerical methods, etc. Optional modules are also offered in the field of structural engineering, such as design in steel and concrete, structures and geo-technics, geotechnical engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Structural Analysis
- Advanced Structural Design
- Interaction between Soil and Structure
- Advanced Architectural Design
- Geotechnical Design
- Decision Support Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL) less than 2 years old
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- Motivation letter
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3800 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3800 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- Application fee: USD 150
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.