Our unique MSc Strength and Conditioning at University of Greenwich integrates the essential aspects of injury prevention with sports nutrition and physical preparation. We emphasise the area of exercise for health, preparing our students to work within the health system.
What you should know about this course
- Graduates of this course will have the opportunity to apply for external professional accreditation from the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
- Essential preparation to apply for the United Kingdom Strength and Conditioning Accreditation and the International Society of Sport Nutrition Accreditation is provided.
- We also consider other essential areas for sports sciences professionals such as injury prevention, sports nutrition health and wellbeing.
- You will be able to join the Sports Science Research group, apply for an internship in professional sports centres or the NHS working as a physiologist in a health team.
Biomechanics and Technology in Strength and Conditioning
Academic English for Postgraduates (Science)
Sports Nutrition and Supplements in Strength and Conditioning
Research Methods and Professional Practice in Strength and Conditioning
Applied Strength and Conditioning
Sports Specific Strength and Conditioning
Strength and Conditioning Research Project
Applied Functional Training for Health, Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
Physiology and Metabolism for Strength and Conditioning
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences Sports Sciences View 108 other Masters in Food Sciences in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have an appropriate degree in sports sciences or equivalent, normally at 2.1 or above.
- Other qualifications may be accepted. Please contact the course leader for details.
- Students educated in a language other than English should have an IELTS score of 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill) or equivalent.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK PT: £1,458.33 per 30 credits
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.