In the Science - Research programme at University of Greenwich , we offer advanced research training opportunities across a broad range of areas, including chemistry, pharmacy, biomedical science, environmental science and sports science.
What you should know about this course
Normally, you register for the MPhil and transfer to the PhD at the end of the first year, subject to satisfactory progress.
You’ll benefit from dedicated research lab space and state-of-the-art facilities at our Medway Campus in Kent. There are several local hospitals for NHS-based placements and a wide range of private and research laboratories, including Kent Science Park.
The Medway School of Pharmacy is a unique collaboration between the University of Greenwich and the University of Kent. It specialises in pharmacy, pharmacology, physiology and chemistry.
The Natural Resources Institute (NRI) is a unique multidisciplinary academic centre with an established reputation for high quality research and training in global food security, sustainable development and poverty reduction.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Solar energy conversion
- Synthesis of biologically active molecules
- Fragment-based drug discovery
- In situ monitoring of chemical reactions
- Treatment of contaminated soils by accelerated carbonation
- Production of novel silicate-based sorbents
- Integrated production of biodiesel from oilseed rape
- Pathogenesis of autoimmune diseases
- Bioremediation and composting technologies
- Expert cognition and training.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 35 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Health Sciences Environmental Sciences View 346 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A taught Master's degree, with a minimum average of 60% in all areas of assessment (i.e. Merit level or above), in a generic subject area relevant to the subject matter of the proposed research project, and/or
- A First Class or Second Class, First Division (Upper Second Class) Honours degree in a subject area relevant to the proposed research project.
- a Bachelor or Master's degree transcript from the UK or UKVI recognised Majority English Speaking Country (MESC) OR
- an IELTS certificate demonstrating that you have achieved a minimum of 6.5 in all elements, or an acceptable, demonstrable equivalent to this.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.