What you should know about this course
It offers an informed, critical and creative approach to communication, media, film and cultural studies. Explore the relationship between media and creative cultures within a cultural context.
You'll develop your research and creative abilities to a high standard, preparing you to engage with dynamic digital and creative cultural sectors.
The course will suit graduates seeking personal and professional development in the evolving media industry.
Combine theoretical studies about developments in media with collaborative work with creative industries across London.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aesthetic Economy: Fashion, Media and their Subcultures
- Race, Class, Gender and Media
- Digital Activism
- Dissertation (Media/Creative Cultures)
- Research Methods in a Cultural Context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 383 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have an undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above in a relevant subject.
- If you have a good honours degree in another discipline, we may consider your application if your profile and motivation indicate a substantial interest in the fields of media and creativity. You will need an open mind towards interdisciplinary work and to be capable of theoretical and methodological rigour.
- You will need to provide a personal statement and academic/professional references indicating your suitability for the course. You should also consider areas of interest that you could explore during your studies, prior to attending an interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK Part-time: £1,500 per 30 credits
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.