Aimed at recent graduates and experienced practitioners, this Positive Behaviour Support programme from University of Kent opens up a range of career opportunities. It also provides the necessary coursework for you to apply to sit the international examination and become a certified behaviour analyst.
Reasons to study Positive Behaviour Support at Kent
- Study alongside some of the UK’s leading academics working in autism, learning disability and community care.
- You will study the coursework required to apply to sit the international examination for certification as a behaviour analyst.
- We offer a range of funding opportunities to fund your studies.
- As a student or graduate, you can join the Tizard Practitioners’ Network of experts in the field.
- Receive academic and professional support from leading applied behaviour analysts and intellectual and developmental disability researchers.
- Benefit from our excellent links with health and social care organisations, and other relevant establishments.
- Concepts, Principles & Underpinning Philosophy of Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Positive Behaviour Interventions
- Developing and implementing interventions
- Behavioural Assessment
- Advanced Issues in Values, Ethics and Professional Practice
- Concepts and Principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Research Methods in Applied Behaviour Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Anthropology Sociology View 244 other Masters in Social Work in United Kingdom
- We welcome applications from applicants who have obtained at least a Second Class Honours degree including all the required examinations at a university in the United Kingdom or at another approved university.
- Mature applicants without a degree are asked to provide evidence of their ability to complete a postgraduate programme successfully, and are eligible to enter the programme following the completion of an assessed task.
- All applicants are considered on an individual basis and additional qualifications, professional qualifications and relevant experience may also be taken into account when considering applications.
International17400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17400 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- EU: £13000
Living costs for Canterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.