This Master’s in Sport and Exercise Psychology at University of Greenwich is delivered by highly experienced applied practitioners who hold either British Psychological Society (BPS) and Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) or British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences (BASES) accreditation.
Learn from experts currently working for the English Institute of Sport, Team Great Britain, British Athletics, professional football clubs, and professional cricket clubs. We combine high-quality teaching with world-class research and a vibrant student experience.
This Master's course will teach you how to apply psychological skills, techniques and theory to sports psychology populations. The course also meets the requirements for Stage 1 for the BPS qualification in Sport and Exercise Psychology and the BASES supervised experience pathway (Psychological Support).
What you should know about this course
- Our programme is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- The Department of Psychology, Social Work and Counselling is rated top for student satisfaction in London (Complete University Guide, 2018).
- You will receive academic support throughout from research-active teaching staff who are experts in their fields.
- Located at the University's iconic Greenwich Campus.
- Applied Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Advanced Research Methods in Psychology
- Social and Cognitive Processes in Performance
- Advanced Statistical Methods
- Psychology of Physical Activity, Exercise and Wellbeing
- MSc Psychology Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesPsychology Sports Management Sports Sciences View 841 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- You should have at least an upper second class (2.1) Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in sport sciences, psychology or related discipline.
- This includes graduates who have completed a joint course with sport sciences or psychology as one of their subjects as well as single honours sport sciences or psychology graduates.
- If English is not your first language, you should have a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 with no element below 5.5, or an equivalent rating in another Secure English Language Test.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK PT: £1,458.33 per 30 credits
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.