With a PhD in Education and Training at University of Greenwich , you will open up career opportunities in middle and senior academic and management roles in colleges, universities and other educational institutions. You can also embark on consultancy and advisory careers, either privately or with public organisations.
What you should know about this course
- You enrol initially to the MPhil and upgrade to PhD once you complete a substantial piece of doctoral level work (usually within 18 months for full-time students and 36 months for part-time students).
- Our teaching and supervisory teams draw on a vast range of practical and academic experience in educational research and doctoral supervision.
- We expect you to commit to other activities apart from lectures. This includes attendance at doctoral weekends and at the education seminar series.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Leadership and management in education
Leadership in higher education
Professionalism and professional practice
E-Learning, social networking
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 800 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants should have:
- A Master's degree from within education, training and related professional fields
- Normally at least three years' professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15100 GBP per year during 36 months.
National4596 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4596 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Part-time (per 30 credits) Home £2,298
- Part-time (per 30 credits) International £7,550
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.