This MSc Computer Systems (Network Engineering) degree at University of Greenwich provides advanced knowledge of designing, building and testing a wide range of software and network systems. The course explores the networking, software development technologies and architectures involved in modern computer systems and networks.
What you should know about this course
- This degree will provide you with the skills to critically analyse and evaluate network systems.
- You will learn the principles, applications, and the scope of current and future complex networks.
- You will critically evaluate existing technology options, future developments, protocols, architecture and tools.
- The University of Greenwich is an academic partner with The Council for Registered Ethical Security Testers (CREST).
- The University of Greenwich has a long-standing relationship with the British Computer Society (BCS), which accredits our computing degree programmes.
- Cyber Security
- Systems Development Management and Governance
- Enterprise Software Engineering Development
- Network and Internet Technology and Design
- Programming Enterprise Components
- Network Architectures and Services
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security Software Engineering View 707 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants should have:
- A good degree (equivalent UK 2:2 or higher) in computing-related subject (or in a suitable numerate subject, such as mathematics, physics, engineering, information systems or multimedia that includes software development experience)
- Or substantial commercial/industrial experience including software development using modern programming languages and design.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.