You will develop your knowledge and critical understanding of the varied financial management and treasury needs of organisations in both domestic and international financial activities.
The design of this MSc Financial Management and Risk at the University of Greenwich takes into account the need for businesses to address the consequences of globalisation and global operations on financial management with emphasis being placed on risk assessment and management.
You will also undertake a dissertation enabling you to demonstrate your deeper understanding in a subject of your choice.
The degree aims to:
- Develop your financial knowledge in the context of the global economy
- Develop your knowledge and critical understanding of the varied financial management and treasury needs of organisations.
Graduates from this programme may find employment in industry as financial managers, corporate treasurers and risk analysts.
Employers of our graduates include AES Corporation, Ahorro Corporation, European Dynamics, Headstrong, Piraeus Bank and Polish Telecom.
We have developed strong relations with companies in the financial centres in London, including in the City, Canary Wharf and Fenchurch Street. This offers you networking, mentoring and internship opportunities, making it a perfect location to develop your career.
You can also reach out to top employers through our dedicated Business School Employability Office (BSEO).
Our team focuses on developing your employment skills through CV support, interview skills workshops and guidance through mentors to progress in the industry. This includes the opportunity to network with employers and recruiters at career fairs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic English for Postgraduates
- Principles of Finance
- Financial Markets and Risk
- International Financial Management
- Risk Measurement and Modelling
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Business and Corporate Banking
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Risk Management Actuarial Science View 705 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- You should have a relevant undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute.
- Applications from students with professional qualifications in accounting and finance are also welcome.
- If you require a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK, your score must be from a UK Visas and Immigration approved IELTS test.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.