On this Financial Management and Risk course at University of Greenwich , you'll consider the effect of globalisation and global operations on financial management. You will also develop your knowledge and understanding of the varied needs of organisations in both domestic and international financial activities. Industry experts, including senior executives from Northern Trust and Barclays, take part in guest lectures and provide career development advice.
What you should know about this course
This course will develop your financial knowledge in the context of the global economy.
You will develop key skills and knowledge in risk management to enable you to undertake risk analyst role in financial institutions or commerce.
Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 80% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic English for Postgraduates
- Principles of Finance
- Financial Markets and Risk
- International Financial Management
- Risk Measurement and Modelling
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Business and Corporate Banking
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Risk Management Actuarial Science View 793 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have a relevant undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute.
- Applications from students with professional qualifications in accounting and finance are also welcome.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.