As an apprentice teacher, you will be in one field placement for the entire academic year with a gradual release of teaching responsibility over the year. You can pursue a master’s degree and licensure within this program, or just licensure.
At the University of Denver, the Teacher Education program learning outcomes for the Teacher Education Program are as follows:
- Engage: The Teacher Candidate: Engages students in an inclusive and supportive learning community.
- Plan: The Teacher Candidate: Plans rigorous and relevant, standards-and outcome-based lesson and unit plans.
- Teach: The Teacher Candidate: Teaches equitably by establishing high expectations for student achievement and providing support.
- Lead: The Teacher Candidate: Leads by exemplifying standards of professional practice.
- Pursue teacher licensure and a master’s degree through our Teacher Education Program in the Department of Teaching and Learning Sciences.
- Our programs are renowned for their rigorous coursework, dedicated faculty and staff, and individualized support.
- They also offer extensive fieldwork opportunities, where you will be able to put your knowledge to work in culturally and linguistically diverse K–12 schools.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will continue to be accepted on a space availability basis.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3101 other Masters in Education in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Earned a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale in previous undergraduate work or a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits (approximately two years of work) for the baccalaureate degree.
- An earned master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution supersedes the minimum standards for the baccalaureate.
- English Proficiency.
International48594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48594 USD per year during 12 months.
National48594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48594 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.