At Project Management - International (Distance Learning) at the University of Greenwich students learn to demonstrate ways of matching design and production to the needs of the market for built space. It also helps you to think strategically and respond creatively to volatile economic conditions. We offer help with professional development and career progression in a challenging and growing field.
This course is aimed at individuals from built environment and architectural background seeking management and leadership roles within the construction, property and surveying practices industry. It also designed for mid-career professionals preparing to make the transition into the construction and property industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Principles
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Delivering Sustainable Built Environments
- Critical Thinking
- Research Methods
- Property Appraisal
- Property Development & Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 333 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Suitable applicants may be invited to an interview.
- We welcome applications from mature students.
- You should have a 2:2 honours degree or an equivalent qualification in a built environment discipline such as civil engineering, construction, surveying or architecture. We will consider undergraduate degrees in other disciplines on an individual basis.
- Alternatively, we will consider relevant experience with membership of an appropriate professional body.
EU/EEA1416 GBP/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1416 GBP per credit during 24 months.
- Tuition per 30 credits
- International students full-time tuition: £14,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.