What's covered in the course?
This postgraduate radiography course has been designed to help you realise your full potential and succeed in becoming a truly expert practitioner.
You will develop the skills needed to meet the ever-changing needs of this fast-developing sector, whilst ensuring that the patient remains core to everything you do.
The Radiography is provided by Birmingham City University.You will become a ‘champion’ in your area and be seen as a role model of advanced practice and professional development within your field of practice and study, inspiring other colleagues who wish to advance their knowledge and skills.
You will also gain a conceptual understanding of advances within radiography and radiotherapy and in doing so meet the needs of modern, effective and patient-centred clinical care, consistent with the highest public and peer expectations of advanced practice.
Where will I learn?
The campus has been specifically designed with our students in mind; you will have access to state-of-the-art facilities throughout your time here to support your learning and development.
Why Choose Us?
- This course is accredited by the Society and College of Radiographers
- We have a reputation for developing innovative courses to meet the demands of healthcare providers who need the right people to meet the demands of an NHS
- You'll learn from lecturers whose expertise is internationally recognised in their field
- You will learn in our brand new £41 million campus based in Edgbaston
- We have specially designed modules to help develop your study skills, to support all learners no matter what age or level
- You will have access to up-to-date, innovative facilities that simulate the real situations that medical staff may come across
- Leadership for Advanced Professional Practice
- Paediatric Reporting
- Cross Sectional Anatomy
- Chest X-ray Interpretation for the Health Care Professional
- Fundamentals of MRI
- Foundations and Practice of Musculo-Skeletal Reporting
- Advanced CT Applications and Imaging Science
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 226 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You’ll need to complete an online application form and submit it, along with scans of your original academic transcripts and certificates.
- You’ll also have to complete the Equal Opportunity section, which is required by UK law.
National900 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 GBP per module during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.