What's covered in the course?
The overall aim of this programme is for you to continue to develop yourself and your leadership and management skills by understanding and reflecting on people and team’s behaviours and their effect on an organisation’s development and its ability to improve.
The programme explores global health challenges and their relevance to your everyday practice. This will develop your research and leadership skills to enhance your critical thinking.
Transforming and Leading in Health Care is provided by Birmingham City University.
This programme’s core modules can be studied individually or can be combined into a Postgraduate Certificate.
You can study 3 additional modules and gain a Postgraduate Diploma, and to achieve a Masters Degree you are also required to undertake the Dissertation module.
Why Choose Us?
- Highly experienced lecturers that presently work across many different industries/sectors
- A unique range of topics that can be applied to your work environment
- Unique access to IBA (Intelligent Behaviour Analytics®) software
- A flexible approach to how the student combines modules
- A good preparation for many roles in the healthcare sector
- Attending this programme gives you access to a specialised network of professionals
- Understanding and Managing Behaviour of self, teams and organisations
- Innovation, Creativity and Improvement
- Global Policy in Health Care
- Research: Methods of enquiry
- Leadership Skills and Project Management for Health and Healthcare
- Profiling Experiential Learning
- Negotiated Study
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 468 other Masters in Health Administration in United Kingdom
- An honours degree of a British University or equivalent institution (minimum 2:2) OR An equivalent graduate level qualification from an overseas university or equivalent institution (minimum 2:2)
National760 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 760 GBP per module during 18 months.
International: 13,500 GBP per year
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.