Media and Public Communication from University of Denver spans the fields of public relations, public affairs, health communication and brand management. Courses emphasize ethical and socially responsible communication in nonprofit, government and corporate settings.The Media and Globalization Concentration is designed for students interested in pursuing careers as researchers and educators. It explores how media industries and technologies influence cultural, economic and political processes in contemporary societies.
Media and Public Communication from University of Denver combines theory and practice to prepare you for successful careers in strategic communication, public relations, health communication, nonprofit management, government communication, media education, research and more.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Media Theories
- Mass Media Law
- Methods in Communication Research
- Global Media & Communication
- Intercultural Communication
- Strategic Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Media Studies & Mass Media Public Relations View 178 other Masters in Public Relations in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Denver and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- If English is not your native language, you will have to submit test scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) assessment.
- Financial Verification Form
- SEVIS Supplement Form
- Be sure to submit at least one transcript from all your post-secondary institutions. All our applicants must also submit proof of their bachelor’s and master’s degrees, if applicable, with a degree certificate or diploma.
- The minimum undergraduate GPA for admission consideration for graduate study at the University of Denver is a cumulative 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits (approximately two years of work) for the baccalaureate degree.
International50076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50076 USD per year during 24 months.
National50076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50076 USD per year during 24 months.
Tuition for 3 quarters.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.