The Public Health programme at University of Bradford develops students into future healthcare leaders who understand health policy, community change, human behaviour change, or health service design.
The programme places emphasis on leadership and strategic thinking, developed through comprehensive qualitative and quantitative research, analysis and evaluation. It is tailored to the demographic and epidemiological challenges of contemporary urban societies - the diseases of affluence and ageing, and the marginalized and vulnerable populations produced by these kinds of settings.
A practical degree with instant international recognition, an MPH is the "MBA" of the health world - one that will add both prestige and practice skills to enhance or change your current career.
The University of Bradford works in partnership with Public Health England to offer a continually evolving contemporary programme. This partnership and approach enables the programme team to support students as they develop the relevant skills and knowledge for their future careers in Public Health.
Graduates will be equipped to address contemporary Public Health challenges such as changing health demographics, health inequalities, and problems of access, quality, and continuity of care. It will help healthcare professionals to find creative policy solutions and implement tailored practice-interventions.
Graduates will be change agents identifying ways to address health problems but also to innovate by building on community and health service assets to enhance the quality of life for people in a safe, ethical and cost effective way.
- Research in Contemporary Public Health
- Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Communicable Diseases
- Social Policy, Public Health and Leadership
- Research in Contemporary Public Health continued
- Health Needs Assessment in Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1011 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- Candidates must hold a 2:1 honours degree or the overseas equivalent in a medical, health or social sciences subject.
- Applicants with a 2:2 honours degree and a minimum of two years professional public health related experience may also be considered.
- A degree level professional qualification in an appropriate subject, normally with some experience in the broad field of public health will also be considered.
International18566 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18566 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7554 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7554 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home: £3,778 per year
Living costs for Bradford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.