You'll discover the power of brands and determine how to craft, deploy, and measure campaigns from start to finish. Receive hands-on experience as you evaluate traditional and digital marketing communication tactics and dig deep into marketing trends: social, mobile, email, search, and more.
Master of Arts in Communication Management with a concentration in Marketing Communication at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses)
Skills You'll Learn
- Design, manage, and measure persuasive digital marketing campaigns
- Assess the current scope and predict future trends in marketing
- Prove ROI by measuring the impact of communication efforts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Critical Thinking in Communication
- Communication Inquiry, Analysis, and Trends
- Storytelling through Research and Measurement
- Business Fundamentals for Communicators
- Marketing Strategy and Process
- Brand Management Strategies
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing Digital Marketing View 93 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.