In this program geared for HR leaders, you’ll use a variety of models and tools including descriptive and predictive analysis, hiring needs, and compensation structures to inform human capital investments and organizational strategies.
Master of Science in Strategic Human Resources with a concentration in HR Operations at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
- At the Ritchie School of Engineering and Computer Science, we pride ourselves on advancing the cutting-edge, impactful research pursued by our faculty, staff, and students.
- Ritchie School researchers are engaged in work that ranges from building a new understanding of human motion to strengthening electronic information security to exploring the potential of alternative energy methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Finance for HR Professionals
- Principles and Practice of Human Resources
- Human Resources Across Organizations
- Research Practices and Applications
- Human Resources Technology Solutions
- HR Competencies and Talent Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 234 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International35040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD per year during 18 months.
National35040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.