As big data continues to grow in the era of sustainability, develop skills in how to form and frame relevant questions, identify data, and run analytical models—all in an effort to reveal actionable insights into environmental issues.
At the University of Denver we offer a master degree in Environmental Analytics and Reporting. Go beyond compliance and evaluate how to use analytics to enhance organizational performance.
Skills You'll Learn
- Analyze the value, function, and use of data and analytics
- Run analytical models and reports in the context of environmental issues
- Apply the ISO 14001 framework as a proactive and systematic approach
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Environmental Management Standards
- Leadership for Environmental Managers
- Environmental Project Management
- Environmental Finance and Economics
- Environmental Protection Law
- Research Practices and Applications
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Sciences View 415 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.