It is envisaged that by 2020 more than 50 billion devices, or things, around the globe will be connected to the Internet - making Internet of Things (IoT) a mainstream technology.
Smart Cities, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Self-Driving cars, Smart Grids, Smart Homes and Buildings, Smart Infrastructure, Smart Agriculture, Smart Health, Smart Mobility are some of the application areas driving the phenomenal growth of IoT.
Businesses are already exploring how to adopt IoT for their operations, but they lack IoT skills and knowledge among employees and management.
This Internet of Things programme from University of Bradford offers a unique advantage to its graduates in an increasingly competitive job market with highly-sought expertise.
The teaching on the course is research-led, and you will have opportunity to learn from the real-world, cutting-edge live projects.
You’ll have the opportunity to carry out a dissertation project with real-world clients, in our new Internet of Things Innovation Lab and our Computing Enterprise Centre.
A lack of IoT skills and knowledge among employees and management is viewed by the businesses as the biggest obstacle to using the IoT more extensively (Economist Intelligence Unit).
This programme will give you the skills you need to launch a career in this exciting, fast-growing international sector.
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Software Development
- Advanced IoT (Data Science for IoT)
- Big Data Systems and Analytics
- Mobile Application Development
- Big Data Visualisation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 208 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Bradford and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 2:2 or above in computer science, computer engineering, informatics or other computer-related subjects (including management disciplines such as finance, economics, business studies etc.) from an approved degree-awarding body.
- Candidates who do not fulfil the normal entry requirements but have extensive industrial experience in a related area are considered on an individual basis.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- If you do not meet the IELTS requirement, you can take a University of Bradford pre-sessional English course. See the Language Centre for more details. For further information on English Language requirements please see the dedicated international entry requirements page.
International23028 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23028 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9230 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9230 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home: £4,616 per year
Living costs for Bradford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.