This Big Data Science and Technology programme at University of Bradford is an interdisciplinary Big Data Science and Technology programme at University of Bradford, designed for students with a first degree in subjects such as:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
Our teaching is strongly linked to research within the Faculty of Engineering and Informatics, which includes aspects of applied computing, theoretical computer science, and communications and networks. Statistical analysis of data across various disciplines is a central theme of our research.
Big data is a major area for future growth and investment. As the global big data industry continues to grow year after year we continue to grow our programme, and continue to produce future leaders in an exciting and rewarding field.
- Software Development
- Big Data Systems and Analytics
- Big Data Visualisation
- Advanced Machine Learning
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Advanced IoT (Data Science for IoT)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 212 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
- 2:2 or above in computer science, computer engineering, informatics or other computer-related subjects (including management disciplines such as finance, economics, business studies etc, dependant on the modules taken) from an approved degree-awarding body
- Candidates who do not fulfil the normal entry requirements but have extensive industrial experience in a related area are considered on an individual basis.
International21930 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21930 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9004 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9004 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bradford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.