Industrial Engineering and Operations Research (Manufacturing and Supply Chain Engineering) from Ghent University creates an engineering profile that can play a key role in various industries. The IE/OR programme effectively prepares students for taking up leading roles in manufacturing and service industries worldwide, by thoroughly training them in technical principles of the design, planning and control of systems.
Companies in all branches of industry, public services, and scientific research are eager to recruit IE/OR engineers. They have the skills to lead the continuous day-to-day improvement of systems that create products and services, but also to innovate and develop new products and services. IE/OR engineers are typically recruited as production manager, business analyst, project manager, supply chain consultant, etc. and usually quickly grow into senior technically specialised roles, or management positions.
- Supply Chain Engineering
- Manufacturing Planning and Control
- Information Technology and Data Processing
- Methods Engineering and Work Measurement
- Quality Engineering and Industrial Statistics
- Engineering Economy
- Simulation of Manufacturing and Service Systems
- Industrial Systems Modeling and Optimization
- Design of Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Heuristics and Search Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Supply Chain Management & Logistics General Engineering & Technology View 52 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic diploma of Bachelor (or Master) of Science in Engineering (university level, minimum three years), and/or a Master of Science in BioScience Engineering or an equivalent to this.
- English: CEFR level B2
International5881 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5881 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA980 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 980 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.