When you have completed the Shipping and Transport programme of Netherlands Maritime University, you will be a skilled and knowledgeable professional, excellently equipped to fulfil a higher management position within the shipping and transport industry.
Our Academic Board consists of key individuals from the shipping and transport industry and academia. They ensure that the quality of the programme guarantees your time and money is invested wisely.
The programme is clustered into four domains: Shipping Management, Economics & Finance, Logistics Management and Transport & Law Policies. Combined, the courses complement the ways in which you are challenged to approach maritime and transport related issues from different perspectives and from the position of different stakeholders, e.g.:
- From the position of a shipping company, port authority, national or regional governmental body, maritime inspection authority, shipbroker, freight forwarder, stevedore, logistics company or financial institution.
- From different organisational perspectives, e.g. strategy, crewing and manning (human resources management), operations, finance and accounting, management (organisational).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Finance and Economics
- History of Law
- Corporate Maritime Strategies
- Ship Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesTransport Management View 9 other Masters in Transport Management in Netherlands
- A completed and signed application form.
- Your Resume.
- Certified copies of your College and/or University diploma(s) and relevant certificates.
- Academic Transcript/Grade overview of courses followed (preferrably GPA of 2.75 or higher).
- International students, with the exception of native English speakers, are obliged to prove their level of English language skills.
- A digital photo.
- A copy of your passport or an official identity document.
International10806 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10806 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA1084 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1084 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.