- You earn your M.B.A. through our AACSB-accredited program in the Graduate School of Management and your STEM*-designated M.S. degree in Environmental Science & Policy from our renowned International Development, Community and Environment Department. We have a strong commitment to Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), integrating sustainability and social responsibility into our research and teaching.
- The two degrees can be a very powerful combination, bringing together two strong sets of skills and sensibilities: You learn fiscal responsibility and sound management practices as well as specific approaches to solve complex environmental and societal problems.
Why study the Environmental Science and Policy (Dual Degree) program offered by Clark University?
- Very small program with exceptionally qualified students and strong advising support
- Capstone project that brings two foundational fields together to address a real issue
- An accelerated three-year schedule with intensive academics
- Ranked by Net Impact as No. 27 in Top 50 Schools for Environmental Sustainability
- A learning community with major indicators of excellence, including AACSB accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
- STEM approved. Students who graduate with a STEM degree may be eligible to remain in the United States for up to 36 months on Optional Practical Training (OPT).
- By integrating perspectives from the public, non-profit and business sectors, you become a new kind of business leader: an innovative problem-solver able to synthesize knowledge from multiple disciplines.
- Organizations increasingly need entrepreneurial managers who grasp the complexities of environmental science and policy and who can take on advanced work in this specialized field. You learn concrete ways to be an effective, socially responsible leader who can impact both organizations and society.
Specific skills you learn include:
- Critical thinking skills that combine managerial, economic, social and political and environmental perspectives.
- Consensus-building and communication skills.
- How to help corporations solve social, environmental and sustainability challenges.
- Strong management, strategic planning, research and technical skills (such as GIS and data analysis).
AACSB accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Leadership
- Climate Change, Energy and Development
- International Management
- Sustainability Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Policy Environmental Sciences View 1164 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application fee (non-refundable): $75
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
- All academic transcripts
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for all international applicants
- Other program specific requirements: GMAT or GRE
International114458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 114458 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National114458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 114458 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.