Why study Electrical and Electronics Engineering ?
The vast changes in energy sectors, beginning from renewable energy sources to distributed generators and ending with micro-grids, call for new ideas and different ways of integrating the research in those fields and their application in the market.
The study program focuses on applied aspects. The Electrical and Electronics Engineering program from International University of Sarajevo provides the opportunity for students to be actively involved in a track related to power systems analysis and design in one hand, and for the control and optimization of those systems through the embedded systems track.
The student is encouraged to develop a comprehensive understanding of the field, which would open various opportunities for the graduate whether in industry, academia or research and development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Energy management systems
- Powers system plant
- Power system protection
- Power electronics & machines
- Power markets & economics
- Control of power systems
- Industrial Automation
- Design of Embedded Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form in which applicants must indicate the faculty and study program to which he/she applies
- Original and certified copy of the diploma for the previous education and Certificate of grades achieved during the studies;
- Official document for recognition of qualification for those who gained their degree outside of Bosnia and Herzegovina showing that candidates completed education adequate for continuation of studies, or document showing that recognition procedure has been initiated. In exceptional cases, candidates can be admitted conditionally, before foreign qualification recognition procedure is ended;
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy (with validity period of at least two years);
- Two photos, size 6x4;
- Certificate of no criminal record (not older than six months and only for foreign students who are doing residency permit through IUS services;
- Health Certificate;
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sarajevo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.