The International Relations program from International University of Sarajevo offers an opportunity to explore the progressive and comprehensive understanding of the forces shaping the world and the challenges they pose for states and the international community.
Lecturers are internationally recognized experts who will help you develop the skills that will help you make an expanded research project on a topic of your choice. We unite the political, economic, social, security and cultural dimensions for the study of international issues and develop the skills of a detailed and critical analysis of international politics, and we introduce you to the latest research in this discipline. Upon completing the studies, you will be able to seek work in various government, international and non-governmental organizations and you will be ready to continue your doctoral program studies.
The program also hosts a highly successful Summer School on Learning from the Past, Transitional Justice, Reconciliation and other associated disciplines.
Scholarships are available to all candidates up to 25 % based on previous academic standing, previous experience and potential contribution to the excellence and development of the program.Scholarships are offered by the Sarajevo Education Development Foundation and are stable for one year plus one more from the date they are offered.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conflicts and Conflict Resolution
- Thesis Preparation Seminar
- Theories of Peace and Conflict
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Political Economy of Conflicts
- Conflict Transformation and Peace Building
- Transitional Justice Approaches
- Mediation and Negotiation
- International Relations Profession
- Peace and Conflict Studies in the Balkans
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport (min. two years validity)
- Bachelor diploma (translated into English)
- Bachelor full transcripts (min. 240ECTS credits; with diploma supplement; translated into English)
- Motivation letter
- Two recommendation letters
- Criminal record (no more than 3 months old)
- English language certificate B2 level with 6 points and above (Applicants may have the choice of either taking TOEFL/IELTS certificates or sitting for the IUS English Placement and Proficiency Tests)
- 4 photos passport size
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.