The International Business Management - Kingston Business School course from GISMA Business School takes a hands-on practical focus with simulations and relevant case studies to further enhance the learning experience. Awarded by Kingston University and delivered at our GISMA Hamburg campus.
Who is International Business Management for?
This MSc is for aspiring business leaders who want a global experience. Recent graduates or individuals with a few years business experience will flourish in this international environment.
Employment stats and USPs
- Kingston Business School is a globally recognised UK University with accreditations from AACSB and EFMD
- This programme also benefits from AMBA and EPAS accreditation
- Kingston University has been named as one of the top 50 institutions in England
- 95.1% students graduating from the University in 2015-16 were in work or further study 6 months on
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Hamburg
- Taught 100% in English
With this MSc International Business Management, your career will be rocketed to new global heights. The prestige of the award institution coupled with a fantastic location in Germany offers students the opportunity to develop multiple employment skills and gain the confidence to enter numerous industries and sectors.
Flexible payment plans are available that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across six instalments. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and EPAS
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore modules
- International Business Strategy with Simulation
- International Business Environment and Trade
- Consultancy in Practice
- Strategic Project Management
- International Marketing
- Entrepreneurship in an International Context
- Managing Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Buyer Behaviour
- Innovation Management
- International Money and Finance
- Design Thinking for Start Ups
- Financial Resource Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 103 other Masters in International Business in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.