- At the master's level, students of the Plant Pathology, Physiology, and Weed Science program of Virginia Tech participate in the M.S. program in Life Sciences, which also allows flexibility among the different options. For the M.S., students apply to the MSLFS degree type and select PPWS as the program.
- PPWS offers the M.S. degree in any of the departmental concentrations. M.S. students meet the core requirements of the M.S. in the Life Sciences program and choose electives for the plan of study in consultation with a three-person advisory committee.
- Plant Bioengineering and Bioregulation
- Plant Pathogenic Agents
- Seminar in Molecular Cell Biology and Biotechnology
- Plant Problem Diagnosis
- Principles of Plant Disease Management
- Diseases of Crop Plants
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAgriculture Botany Physiology View 245 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
- Submit your application online, along with the $75 application fee
- Include a scanned copy of your college transcripts with your online application, then arrange for an official copy to be sent to us after you receive an offer of admission
- Letters of Recommendation
- The Graduate School doesn’t require entrance tests, but check to see whether your department requires you to submit GRE, GMAT, or subject test scores with your application
International18942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9471 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9471 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9398 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4699 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Blacksburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.