- The faculty of the Nuclear Engineering program of Virginia Tech are engaged in different applications of nuclear science and engineering including power, security, medicine, and policy. To accomplish its research and educational mission, NEP has established collaborations with other VT programs such as Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Physics, School of Public and International Affairs, and Science, Technology and Society. Several faculty from these programs are working with the NEP faculty on different educational and research activities.
- Nuclear Engineering Fundamentals
- Nuclear Reactor Analysis
- Monte Carlo Particle Transport
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- Nuclear Plant Systems & Ops
- Reactor Thermal Hydraulics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Nuclear Engineering View 171 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Virginia Tech and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit your application online, along with the $75 application fee
- Include a scanned copy of your college transcripts with your online application, then arrange for an official copy to be sent to us after you receive an offer of admission
- Letters of Recommendation
- The Graduate School doesn’t require entrance tests, but check to see whether your department requires you to submit GRE, GMAT, or subject test scores with your application
International18942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9471 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9471 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9398 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4699 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Blacksburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.