- The Environmental Engineering program of Virginia Tech is open to students from all undergraduate engineering curricula or in a related field of science such as Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Soil Science, Statistics or Geology. It is specifically designed to build upon undergraduate degrees in civil, biological systems, chemical, mechanical, and mining engineering.
- Within a few years of program completion, graduates of the ENE program should be able to combine skills gained through academic preparation and post-graduation experience so that they can: Exhibit technical competence through application of engineering knowledge problem-solving skills, and modern tools from multiple areas of environmental engineering practice in the analysis, evaluation, design, and construction of environmental engineering systems and system components.
- Apply skills of effective communication, teamwork, leadership, and professional and ethical behavior as complements to technical competence. Incorporate economic, environmental, social, and sustainability considerations into the practice of environmental engineering. Continue their technical and professional development, which may include professional licensure, graduate level education, continuing education courses, self-directed study, and participation in conference and committee activities.
- Schedule Impact Analysis
- Facility Delivery & Financing
- Contract Administration and Claims Resolution
- Built Environment Information Modeling and Processing
- Global Virtual Design and Construction
- Infrastructure Asset Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 253 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
- Transcripts: UPLOAD a copy of an official transcript into the online application. An official paper copy of the final transcript will be required if you attend and enroll for classes at VT
- Two letters of recommendation
- A resume and a statement of purpose will be required of you in the electronic application
- GRE scores
- TOEFL (for international students only)
International18942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9471 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9471 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9398 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4699 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Blacksburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.